TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions before choosing to stay at Banyan Place.
Bookings and rates
The rates listed on the web are subject to change at anytime. The rate varies depending on how long you are staying. Rates are reduced for longer stays. For bookings at Christmas, New Year and other special occasions, there is a minimum stay of 1 weeks.
To book an apartment please phone 0418261969 email email@example.com with your details. Bookings are confirmed following receipt of your full payment. Accommodation is paid for in advance. For stays longer than 1 month, payments can be made in instalments but must be a week in advance. Note 14 days notice will be required on end of stay if going earlier that first booked.
Payments can be made by credit card and by direct bank deposits.
Payments made by cash need to meet a 100 point ID check.
Payments made by EFT will need to supply a credit card for security. Security deposits will be required for all properties. These will be refunded within 14 days after departure following inspection by the property manager by direct deposit (Australian accounts only), cheque or credit card (less non-refundable credit card processing fee from original payment). Refunds can be processed to international accounts (any associated bank charges relating to the transfer to an international account are the responsibility of the guest).
We accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
No cancellation policy applies in peak periods - owner discretion may apply to assist rebooking and a credit note issued (less cleaning and admin fees)
Early checkouts are non-refundable - owner discretion may apply to assist rebooking and a credit note issued (less cleaning and admin fees)
Over 30 days before arrival - full refund. 30 days before arrival - 50% refund. 0 - 14 days before arrival - no refund.
Cancellation by Owner
Banyan Place reserves the right to cancel any booking before or during your stay. Should this occur, we will either provide a full refund for the remainder of your stay, or move you to an alternative apartment of a similar standard. If damages occur and/or the terms and conditions are breached, then the guest may be asked to leave. In this case, no refund will be provided and damage charges will be levied.
Once you have commenced your occupancy we require a minimum of 14 days notice for any amendments.
Reductions - If you reduce your stay without 14 days notice you will be charged at the full nightly rate.
Extensions - If you would like to extend your stay, 14 days notice must be given to take up the extension. If no notice is given to the office, we reserve the right to re-book the apartment.
Your allocated Guest Manager will meet you at the property with the keys within working hours for check-in (or during covid a key safe will be used). Please call their mobile number on the booking confirmation a few days before your arrival to make arrangements for the key collection.
Arrival / Departure
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am unless alternative arrangements have been made with your Guest Manager. For very early arrivals, we suggest booking from the night before to secure an early check-in.
• It is the responsibility of every guest to read and abide by these terms and conditions.
• It is the responsibility of all guests to report any issue with the property to the Manager. This includes any disturbance, damage, loss or any criminal matter relating to the property.
• Apartments are to be used only for accommodation. Parties or commercial use is strictly prohibited.
• All damages and breakages payable (see ‘Damages & Breakages’ section).
• The number of tenants must not exceed the maximum number allowed and listed on your booking confirmation. If a property is reported to be overloaded, the tenants will asked to vacate, with no refund made.
• All apartments are privately owned, please respect this and do not move furniture around.
• Guests should show respect and care for the property and ensure doors and windows are locked when vacated.
• Guests are expected to keep the property at an acceptable level of cleanliness that would be considered acceptable to an average person. Any unacceptable damage resulting from poor cleanliness will be charged to the guest. If cleaners are required to make additional charges these will be passed on to the guest also.
• Please consider other tenants and remember that your accommodation is in a residential apartment block. Strictly no subletting without prior written approval from the owner.
• Pets are not allowed in all properties.
• All apartments are non-smoking. Please use balconies or courtyard if needed.
If apartments are not left in a suitable manner a cleaning fee may be payable.
We are happy to organise service cleaning for you.
Long term stays of 6 months to a year may be asked to pay a "Utility Fee" towards the cost of the utilities for the property. This does not cover the full utility bills, only a small portion. For long term leases guests may be responsible for all gas & electricity bills (this will be negotiated at the time of booking as it will depend on the rental rate quoted). Guests will still be responsible to pay for "Excess charges" should they use more than normal consumption.
Damages and breakages
Breakages or damage to the apartment resulting from your occupancy will be paid for by the guest. In the event of damages incurred by you or your visitors to the apartment, the amount will be deducted with a charge in accordance with the damages and a receipt will be forwarded to your nominated email address.